Thursday, June 24, 2010

Absence Update

Writing With Scissors has been under the weather due to a viral syndrome. Fortunately, with rest, a lack of fluids, and a good scrubbing, it is on the road back to health. Now I just need to argue with the Sprint people that their system has a "redirect" virus implanted into their network, because I only seem to get pointed to search engines that offer me the opportunities to purchase photos of "girls near you" in various relationship states when I'm on the network and not when I use the wireless service in a coffee shop or so. Not to mention, of course, that the enitre sytem is now slower than Congresisonal action on immigration reform. They will, of course, tell me that I'm wrong, and refuse to do anything to help. A royal battle will ensue. You know how if you have a bad week to start with, you actually look forward to yelling at someone? That's us.

No comments:

Post a Comment